Digico SD Rack (HMA Optics) 56/8 – 32 bit (Lite)
- Per day210
- Per week630
* Hire prices subject to a 5% settlement discount for payment within the agreed period. T&C's apply.
To get the most from the best in mixing console technology, you need the finest I/O rack available. So meet the DiGiCoSD Rack, delivering up to 192kHz high resolution analogue I/O converters and multiple digital formats including: MADI, AES, ADAT and Aviom.
Based on nine years of digital touring experience with the D and SD Series consoles, we’ve completely redesigned the SD7’s new rack to provide a wealth of improvements to complement its state-of-the-art sample rate. Based around the Stealth FPGA technology that delivers the SD7’s acclaimed sonic quality, the SD Rack with Multiple Synchronous I/O is the ultimate upgrade for your SD7.
- Fully differential audio path from input to converter
- Twin 32-bit ADC conversion per channel
- HMA Optics
- Lightening quick conversion time; 73uS
- Dynamic punch and increased audio depth; Dynamic range of 123dBA
- Incredibly low noise; 128dB EIN
- Transparency and clarity of audio; 20-22kHz <0.002% THD+N
- Class leading frequency response; 20-44.5kHz ±0.1dB
- Open and clear audio reproduction; 12dB harmonic weighting improvement
- 8 channels of temporal perfection; 0deg phase shift 20-22kHz
- Dedicated analogue, ultra-low noise linear power supplies; including +48V phantom power
- One phantom power blocking capacitor in the audio path; Gold Nichicon “MUSE” acoustic series
- Fully shielded analogue stage
- Precision clipping with no artefacts
- Reduced operating temperature (Sounds cooler)
- Roadworthy metal XLR connectors
To hire call 0118 969 0900